Mixed Media Screenprint Art
Indeed Job Search
- Live Action Photographer
- Newborn Photographer
- Automotive Photographer
I would be qualified for all these jobs as I have 2 years in photography. I would just need to get a good camera and have a little more experience. All these jobs also come with paid training.
I really like sandy skoglund’s work. I think it is very creative and unique. She makes things that I would never even think of. I espiecially like this photo because of the color contrast. The backround is black and white. But the subjects are bright red. Overall I really like her style of art .
Painting With Light
Ive learned lots about Multiple Color Exposures. They are used to study motion . They are also used to study position. You have to darken the room. And you have to position your subject. You have to have backround space. Depending on how much your subject is moving. You set up the electronic flash lights. You want to do this so the minimum amount of illumination falls on the backround. You want to turn off all the lights. Then shoot. After you want to move your subject. Repeat this as many times as neccesary. Any type of action can add intrest to a picture. Even if its a slight movment. Each action requires a different technique. Indoors you have no problem with flash. Outdoors you might have problems though. You might get a ghost picture. A ghost picture is a big blurry mess. This is very commom in outdoor shoots. You can shoot outdoors as long as its dark and if the conditions are right.
-DSLR means Digital single lens reflex
-prime lens only have one focal length
-zoom levels have variable zoom lengths
-17mm is used for landscape
-50mm is used for documentary
-100mm is used for portraits
-200 mm is used for sports
-There is autofocus
-there is manual focus
-There is an ISO
-there is a grain-
-optional shutter speed
-shutter speed is how long the shutter is open
-shutter lets the light in
-the shutter is half a circle
-camrea shakes can happen if the shutter is slow
-apteture is optional
-its also known as the f-stop
-smaller # actually is a larger hole
-the denominater becaomes the f-stop #
larger fstop, shallower depth of field
-white balance has a numerical value
–most cameras have presets
Double Color Exposure
Read And Write #2
I would become a professional photographer because there are a lot of job opportunities when it comes to photography. Its a better known thing now so that makes it easier to get into with more options. There are also more opportunities because more people hire/look for photographers for lots of different things. Being s photographer gives you freedom to manage yourself, you get to work under your own rules and that’s something that sticks out to me because I would want to have my own work freedom. You get to manage personal life with work. You get to have work time + personal time. It can be a mind reset and be soothing to do. Photography is not always going to be stressful. Its fun and a way to capture everything and help others capture everything.
Read And Write
- Aperture is the hole in the lens that lets light to pass through, the bigger the number is the smaller the hole is. Shutter speed is how fast the camera will take the picture, the bigger the number the faster it takes the picture. ISO is the cameras sensitivity to light.
- You would change your ISO when you’re shooting sports.
- Aperture priority lets you to control your aperture while the camera fixes your other settings. Shutter priority allows you to control your shutter speed while the camera fixes your other settings.
- Some different af modes are one shot af and ai autofocus.
- You need to meter the light to get the right exposure to avoid over exposure or under exposure in your pictures.
- White balance is what tells the camera what is true white. You need to change it to avoid bad lighting or a green or purple in your picture.
- Depth of field is what is in focus behind or in front of the subject. Shallow depth of field is when the background behind your subject is blurry, but your subject is clear. Good depth of field is when everything in your picture is in focus.
- Drive modes are single shot, continuous low and continuous high. Single shot lets you take one picture at a time, continuous low lets you takes more then one picture at a time..
- Exposure compensation is when you fix one setting on your camera to help for the other.